tirsdag 12. august 2014

The Day I Nearly Met Her

I saw her, in a swirling mass of people at a beautiful festival summer day. I hadn't seen her in years and my heart skipped a beat.. She was maybe 50-60 meters away, but I could clearly see it was her. she was bending towards the ground, probably tying her shoelaces. I left my friends where we sat and said "Gotta say hello to an old friend". I could see that She had gotten up and was walking away.. 5 seconds after I got up, suddenly out of nowhere a friend from my town stops me and greets me hello with a hug. Not exactly good timing, but I said hello and hugged.and explained in fast,but hopefully not a rude way that I was in a hurry, and that I had to go. Alone again I could see that she was gone, so I started to sprint. 20 seconds later I saw her again, walking down the hill. but now with a bunch of people, and a man was holding her hand. My feet stopped. My heart stopped. My feet wouldn't move. It simply wouldn't move..

And she was walking away with the spring in her steps.


1 kommentar: